The thing you would like to see happen tonight...

What would you most like to see happen tonight?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. What would you most like to see happen tonight at finals?

• Bluecoats win first place
    • Carolina Crown wins third place
    • The corps finishing in 1st place wins without winning one caption
    • Mandarins beat Cadets and finish in 9th
    • Blue Devils finish in third place
    • Other (Please write a comment with your write-in choice)

Take the poll!   I picked all "under-dog" things, things that would be considered surprises.

Though seemingly unlikely,  I'll go with Crown in 3rd. He who wins Music should be rewarded handsomely. 

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

The Cavaliers pulling an upset for 3rd place

THIS!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

How could you post such a heinous thing!!??

Wishing last night's winner would drop to THIRD PLACE??  How callous and unfeeling!

You should state clearly that the options are ONLY "Every corps wins first place!"  Otherwise, you're likely to upset some snowflakes with sensitive natures.

Where's the option for "BD wins everything"?  

Jeesh, I can't believe you would do this.  Even < I > wouldn't post to such a thread.

(/sarcasm)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Other.  With the toughest guard book, Boston wins the caption by .2, overcomes a possible unfavorable judge, and puts to rest the discussion about a tie.  Since my only prediction was for Boston, with all the improvements in the corps,  to increase over last years 94.3125by 1.5 may not happen, may the guard earn the Z.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mookielove said:

I have one thing for each corps:

Phantom: instead of the male guard playing brass for the opener, everyone plays brass at the beginning - ensemble, battery, entire guard, DMs, you name it. Then everyone switches to rifles for ten minutes of silent drill. Bold!

Crossmen: two words - nude Bones.

Mandarins: taking a cue from SCV, one of the bungee-bouncing guard members becomes a human tetherball.

Cadets: they actually do better.

Blue Stars: Bomble the snowman from the Rankin-Bass special just slides down the slide all show long.

Blue Knights: ICE agents stop the show due to themes related to immigration.

BAC: in a shocking twist, Goliath wins. 

Cavaliers: they win the whole ###### thing because they are awesome and their show is awesome.

Carolina Crown: brass don’t play at all in the opener, letting the choral reinforcement really shine. Several DCP commenters inconsolable.

SCV: after a corps vote, they just take a swing at doing “Babylon” again.

Bluecoats: in complete defiance of the rules, the guard member who comes down the ramp with a drum major mace is replaced with...Sir Paul McCartney! When the prop is rotated after the opening hit, the set player is replaced with...Ringo Starr! An amp and speaker is placed in the lap of every audience member. Chaos!

Blue Devils: looking for that elusive perfect ending, out comes a pep band arrangement of “Ghostbusters”, showing that the Devils are, in fact, not afraid of no ghosts. Win gold anyway.

This Is. Absolutely. Terrific!

I am constantly amazed at the sardonic wit of DCP posters.

• Thanks 3