DCI World Championship Finals - Saturday, August 10, 2019

Best to every corps tonight! So glad I got to go to Semi’s! What a great season! Work it! Bring it! Leave all out there!

And one last time this season (as I am traveling and will probably be in the air)

Eat em Up Boston! Rise Up! This is your shot!

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 2

It's the Bluecoats' night! I think they roar back to take the title!

There's a chance for BAC, Crown, or Cavaliers to sneak into 3rd...  I'm hoping for a surprise surge from my Cavaliers....  SPLOOIE!

Blue Knights should handily be in 7th with a beautifully crafted show and high score...

Cadets break 90 again, but they still need some off season adjustments. Mad respect to their members!

Phantom Regiment in finals per usual, but way to make us sweat. Do better in design and teaching next year! Mad respect to their members for pulling it out.

I think I liked this year's corps.  Good luck to them all!

• Like 2

The line in front of the Bluecoats souvie booth is insane. Stretches all the way across one of the entrances to the stadium, past the large DCI booth, to the escalator.   And there is a order line and a payment line. Event staff having to direct traffic.

I wonder why?

Go Bloo!  Go BD!  Duke it out!  We'll be happy to just sit back and watch. 

• Like 1

I realized I forgot to wear my Bluecoats White Album tour shirt last night.  Sorry!  

I'm putting it on now.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mfrontz47 said:

I won't be able to see the shows tonight (looking forward to seeing the usual post season slew of recordings) but will the scores be broadcast on Flo or DCI.com? 

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure they livestream the awards ceremony on DCI’s YouTube channel.

posted from the DrumScorps app