DCI World Championship Finals - Saturday, August 10, 2019

Just now, wvu80 said:

Nope, can't be.  It might be the internet going to your house from Indy.

Mine's perfect.  If it's perfect anywhere then it's getting out of the stadium cleanly.

A lot of people are having issues tonight. Flo is aware and has said they’re working on it.

The issue may not be Flo per se, but one of the content delivery networks, like Level 3, which Flo’s traffic passes through. If your connection to Flo doesn’t go through that CDN, you may not see an issue, but because it’s not at Flo, it’s not something they can fix unless they can reroute the traffic, which is probably what they’re working on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Love the soundtrack from The Truman Show, some good source material there. 

• Like 1

Run Boy Run. This is where the guard members all hang from the towers on bungee chords while the drum line has a blast and drives our main character nuts as they make him, well, run!

I still think if Mandarins wanted to go "VK joke" for finals tonight they could have had the guy with the lantern dressed in DCI field judge garb.

• Haha 1

"Run Boy Run" just isn't very interesting music to my ears. I don't understand why two different corps have played it in the past several years.

6 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Scratch my Back is where SCV got their take on My Body is a Cage last year.   I fully expect to see more of that stuff appear in shows, there's some great stuff in how he handles those tunes.   I could see someone do his take on Book of Love for a ballad.  

Whoever arranges “Signal to Noise” first is going to have a monster number.

Snares just did a pseudo Phantom pose, kneeling with one leg kicked out. That put their drums on an angle that was a great visual and, with their nearness to the field, reflected their sound as well.

Why during RBR are the climbers only  hanging from the props on the right side of the field?