DCI World Championship Finals - Saturday, August 10, 2019

This musical moment sounds exactly like when Elsa unfreezes Anna’s heart and all of Andalusia, so I’m guessing that’s where it takes place in the movie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Blue Stars have blown me away every year since 2010 when I first saw them live.  Even when they dipped down to 13th, I found a lot to love.  Their athletic ability, distinct brass sound, INCREDIBLE colorguard, and musical moments like the baritone entrance in the closer just connect with me.  I’m glad that they were able to chain together two single digit placements for the first time since 2008 - 2010.  Can’t wait to see what they do next year.  The end of Dance Panels is one of the best drill and music combo portions of a show this year. 

• Like 7

Just now, N.E. Brigand said:

Oh, and again I'm getting multi cam shots -- and this time, I'm sure I'm on the high cam stream.

The hi cam is a mess...no hi cam, stuttering, flomarching logo big, small, then off...awful night for the FLO team so far

Just now, wvu80 said:

Not me.  That's odd.

Nor me.  This is more evidence that Flo seems to have more than one sort of stream going out depending on the devices one uses or something and that they're all handled differently in some regard.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Blue Stars

HcnCulw.jpg

EWpaBdI.jpg

L6sbygL.jpg

YwxbBxw.jpg

KBwx4AD.jpg

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Blue Stars, glad to see you getting out of the house and exploring different terrain with your usual class and taste...where will you take us next year?