DCI World Championship Finals - Saturday, August 10, 2019

Just now, davefan66 said:

Multi cam just stopped,

had to go to high cam which is working 

I don't get the technology of Flo sometimes.  I've had no problems on Multi on my Mac using Chrome since they got rid of the box. Not even the stutter stuff I got during bits of Phantom.   

56 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Scratch my Back is where SCV got their take on My Body is a Cage last year.   I fully expect to see more of that stuff appear in shows, there's some great stuff in how he handles those tunes.   I could see someone do his take on Book of Love for a ballad.  

Yep, it's a phenomenal arrangement. A band in Pennsylvania performed it in their show back in ~2015 if I remember correctly. That's when I first discovered it through researching the arrangement, given how much I love the Arcade Fire version.

Flanagan HS from Florida performed his take on "Heroes" by David Bowie in their ~2015 winter guard show, too.  Great stuff.

Of course, speaking of shout outs to BK history, the drum majors in the pre-2014 uniforms and saluting with the classic left foot prep they used to do before each step off.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, bluesman said:

Was Flo lagging or did the screamer at the end of Bridge Over Troubled Water pull his mouth away from the Trumpet before the sound ended?  

Ventriloquist-trumpeting is all the vogue these days. Didn't you know?

• Haha 1

Just now, BoyWonder1911 said:

Cadets did this so well that this just pales in comparison. No offense to BK.

No need to compare. Let each stand on its own merits, in their own presentations.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, KVG_DC said:

I don't get the technology of Flo sometimes.  I've had no problems on Multi on my Mac using Chrome since they got rid of the box. Not even the stutter stuff I got during bits of Phantom.   

People own internet connection can lead to problems.  Thing is, every ad is perfect, yet the main event is a problem.  Last nights feed was perfectly fine for me.