dgnFXbP.jpg

IXsX0vU.jpg

aKns7oJ.jpg

o3k45Vs.jpg

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

FLO does not have enough bit depth for a high def monitor. Even on my iPad the quality is awful.

On my PC feed it says I'm getting 720.  As long as I don't make the picture full screen the picture is sharp.  Audio is excellent tonight, too.

My 4K Vizio PQ65 Quantum "upscales" to 4K but the implementation isn't very good from what I've seen

Edited by wvu80

4 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

No matter what happens tonight let’s all remember that shot of the Knights trumpet player sobbing as he played his last note of the season. If there is anything else tonight that is more memorable than that, you aren’t doing it right.

I wish I could have seen it. Still don't have multi cam back. High cam was in and out through most of BK performance.

Edited by Marianne

3 minutes ago, GetOFFmyDot said:

Hoping the rumors about  a warm-up penalty are not true.  NOT ON FINALS NIGHT.  ugh.   Please be a bad rumor, please be a bad rumor!

Ugh. Would hate to see something like this, something relatively out of the members' control.

2 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

FLO does not have enough bit depth for a high def monitor. Even on my iPad the quality is awful.

Fine on mine. Excellent quality - very high def on my monitor...loses a bit when I stream to tv, but that's not surprising. Likely an internet connection issue. 

4 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

I just want to say that BK has consistently been doing narration in their shows for a bit now and their implementation is rock solid every. single. time. 

The voices are professional, the words never are cringeworthy, and they always ADD to the show instead of take away from it. 

They are the reason why I'm completely on board with pre-recorded narration and singing

I agree completely. My only complaint is that I wish the narrator had a more gruff voice ... like Johnny Cash's

3 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Yeah, it looks horrible on my 77" OLED. Speakers blaring white noise at reference levels too. Been complaining about it for years, but I guess most people are watching on laptops or something so Flo doesn't care.

• Like 1

The fact that they highest quality that Flo can stream at is 720p is enough, by itself, to be worthy of firing them. Join the 21st century already.

• Like 2

Just now, jasgre2000 said:

The fact that they highest quality that Flo can stream at is 720p is enough, by itself, to be worthy of firing them. Join the 21st century already.

I could stomach the 720p if they just increased the bitrate. Like double it.

• Like 2