DCI World Championship Finals - Saturday, August 10, 2019

I loved that SCV! Wow what a musical performance, that music book is going to age like a fine wine. People don't appreciate it now, I'm sure they will a year or two down the road

• Like 5

Yeah, we're officially beyond scores now.  

• Like 8

SCV REALLY pushed me as an audience member this year.  Might not be my favorite from them, but I appreciate so much what they went for.  INCREDIBLE talent, and that 2nd number is one of the catchiest and most interesting musical things on the field this summer.  And percussion.......woah.  Again. Probably the most dominant section in the activity right now. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

Got a response on twitter finally:

TV Apps experiencing issues. Please use web player until we resolve this. Thank you for reporting.

That’s gonna be a no from me, Flo.

• Like 1

Santa Clara Vanguard

ik6fSPQ.jpg

PC4iIWL.jpg

4e4NLhg.jpg

oUpEfX0.jpg

XI1N6mW.jpg

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, DrumManTx said:

SCV REALLY pushed me as an audience member this year.  Might not be my favorite from them, but I appreciate so much what they went for.  INCREDIBLE talent, and that 2nd number is one of the catchiest and most interesting musical things on the field this summer.  And percussion.......woah.  Again. Probably the most dominant section in the activity right now. 

Yeah that second number with the trombone solos...####. That is just jaw dropping.

• Like 3