DCI World Championship Finals - Saturday, August 10, 2019

3 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Classic DCP:

I mean that just drum corps. I remember having runs where half the corps thought it was the best run ever, the other thought it sucked

Trumpet fanfare gives me chills every time, but WOW low brass! Filling the stadium with their sound!

• Like 1

Wow.... It seems that there is some nitpicking going on in an effort to make tonight's Bluecoats performance seem like less than it was. The negative spin is somewhat insulting.

• Like 1

Was I seeing wrong during the Bluecoats run...Mics on mm horns that weren't soloist??

• Haha 1

I can really hear the violinist tonight. Love that guy. He PERFORMS so well.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, totaleefree said:

I like Bloo's show, though I would like to see more marching in lines (old dinosaur in me)  However what bugs me about Bloo is that I don't see any 17 year olds out there marching with them. The corps has made a great environment for performers making it easy to attract seasoned performers, but I look at them and I don't see kids.  Even BD always has younger performers especially in percussion.   Just my opinion and the show was good I just have my own ideas about the activity

• Like 3