DCI World Championship Finals - Saturday, August 10, 2019

1 minute ago, crswaney200bloo said:

I don’t mean to discredit BDs win. But man I think Bloo got robbed. Tieing Music and Winning GE and not winning gold doesn’t seem right to me man. PLUS beating their World Champion record score and having one of the greatest shows in years. I wonder if the judges weren’t on the field and were watching the Flo feed instead.

posted from the DrumScorps app

math

• Like 2

glad this year is over, and looking forward to next. wasn't a big fan of most of what i saw this year. 

exciting with how close so many scores were, though.  yeesh. 

congrats to all marching members.  you are all amazing. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Taylor Levun-Chard said:

It's a joke they finished 4th in brass. I saw all the lots, every night. All the shows, every night. JS.

It's impossible to see ALL THE LOTS and ALL THE SHOWS every night. Just saying.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Blooooooo Rocked so hard tonight. I will watch that show on the repeat. Congrats again on a amazing season and journey. So proud of the kids and the Organization for turning heads and hearts and feet. Thank you i was entertained. Ladies and gentlemen "The Bluecoats".

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Congrats Devils, I just knew it. But bigger congrats to Cavaliers for being my favorite since day one. Holy #### y’all are my winners. Congrats to Crown on your Ott, like, duh. Congrats to Coats on your silver, what a great program. To Vanguard, y’all have perseverance that a lot of other corps don’t have. To Knights, for making me cry everytime, you jerks. And to the rest for soaking up all my summer! What am I gonna do now for the next couple of weeks till school starts up again? I’m incomplete now LOL 😞

• Like 6