DCI World Championship Finals - Saturday, August 10, 2019

1 minute ago, N.E. Brigand said:

I was traveling last weekend, but I thought Crown got the higher score at Allentown -- no?

Not head-to-head. They performed on different nights.

• Thanks 1

Just now, EastCoast30YearFan said:

Dear Flo, You will need to provide a full replay with sound of tonight's event. There is no other responsible resolution to your failure this evening. 

Please let us know when we can expect this occur. Thank you

I will personally work to make sure they never broadcast another DCI event ever again after tonight. Completely unacceptable.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, N.E. Brigand said:

I was traveling last weekend, but I thought Crown got the higher score at Allentown -- no?

You are correct, sir.  And, since both nights are judged by the same judges, it counts.

I love the old time piano from the pit to start the show.

Rifle toss through the doorways - NAILS. Crowd approves.

Corps rushes out.

1 minute ago, totaleefree said:

I like Bloo's show, though I would like to see more marching in lines (old dinosaur in me)  However what bugs me about Bloo is that I don't see any 17 year olds out there marching with them. The corps has made a great environment for performers making it easy to attract seasoned performers, but I look at them and I don't see kids.  Even BD always has younger performers especially in percussion.   Just my opinion and the show was good I just have my own ideas about the activity

Bloo Snare line is filled with 19 yr olds and they have a 17yr old in the line as well.

• Like 1