DCI World Championship Finals - Saturday, August 10, 2019

I know this is off-topic, but Flo is replaying some of the Finals performances of corps who they have cleared music licensing for.  It's nice to be able to watch them without the lag and sputtering of the stream that some of us had to endure.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

It all makes sense now!

Thx!

1 hour ago, bluesman said:

I know this is off-topic, but Flo is replaying some of the Finals performances of corps who they have cleared music licensing for.  It's nice to be able to watch them without the lag and sputtering of the stream that some of us had to endure.

Is it in the world championships? 

Edited by Terri Schehr

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

Is it in the world championships? 

Yes, It's from this years finals.  Crown's second piece and Blue Stars ballad are without audio as of now.  The main page of Flo explains that they are still working on getting the rights to post more of this years World Championships.

• Thanks 1

On 8/10/2019 at 8:06 PM, kevingamin said:

This is the second time we’ve heard Hurt tonight. This one, however, is based off the Eric Whitacre choral arrangement. I personally think this is much more suited for the brass choir which drum corps provides, and the Blue Knights do incredible justice to it.

After much delay, I remembered that Minnesota Brass played "Hurt" in 2017, their final year competing in DCA -- and from DCX, it appears they were the first corps to perform that song. A case where DCA was ahead of DCI (where it's been played three times since).