DCI World Championship Finals - Saturday, August 10, 2019

The calm before the storm... 🙂 

In all seriousness, I hope all corps tonight kill it and that it’s left all out on the field. All of those long hours of work all pay off tonight. This is it! Game 7! May the best corps win! 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I love the drum corps community. *knock on wood* I am in awe with the amount of positivity on this site at the moment. 🙂

Haha, this might not age well. But I am loving the class from everyone right now. Splooie!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So glad to be back, heck of week. Had a Newborn, my other daughter's birthday and my brother became a daddy yesterday, my sister in law had a baby as well.

Apparently our family likes to have fun at certain times of the year, go figure.😍🤣😉🦃🦃

Anywho ...

The scores from the last 2 nights are fascinating. Captions are still in the air. A championship is still in question. So exciting. Cheers.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, drummergirl said:

I’ve been underwhelmed this season. Not sure why perhaps just show designs that didn’t speak to me. 

I hope Bloo pulls out the win tonight and BAC with top guard.

And I think it’s the best Top 12 shows top to bottom we’ve had in years. To each their own.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2