DCI World Championship Finals - Saturday, August 10, 2019

In the cinema screening the announcers said BK's show was about remembering the exprience of being in a drum corps. I wouldn't have known that based on watching the show, whose narration is so darn serious that my presumption for much of the season was that "home" = death. Like the old Porter Wagoner song.

Just now, Cappybara said:

The rule is dumb as ####, I say he go on the field as much as he wants. Screw it lol

Finals, nice time to discuss rules you don't like. 

So how do you feel about G bugles?  You might as well give us your opinion on that too since I'm sure that's why people are tuned in on this finals thread.

• Haha 1

The Blue Stars hit us with their gorgeous ensemble sound, and the Blue Knights' hornline is now showing off their unreal ability to establish a mood and just pull you in

• Like 3

The sound of a bass drum pulses through this section of the ballad, as if it’s the heart beat of our story teller as he remembers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Nope, can't be.  It might be the internet going to your house from Indy.

Mine's perfect.  If it's perfect anywhere then it's getting out of the stadium cleanly.

My phone was on Verizon data with full bars. My other phone was on my work AT&T. My Apple TV is on fiber internet. All choppy at the same time. So... 

• Like 1