DCI World Championship Finals - Saturday, August 10, 2019

1 minute ago, kevingamin said:

Man, Kevin LeBouf has really done wonders with the Cavaliers brass line. He learned well from Matt Harloff and now passes that on to the next drum corps generation.

If he’s on the sideline tonight, watch him during the ballad! He went crazy in Allentown. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, year1buick said:

flo.jpg

You guys are so funny !!! Thanks

3 minutes ago, AlexL said:

Maybe I've been thinking of this flo thing all wrong. For 29.99 there's no way I'll find a cheaper option for someone to go down on me all night.

And the GE award goes to ☝🏼

• Haha 1

“The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.”

Cavies took backfield brass sound to a new level in the 80s and continue to have an amazing sound when they utilize that technique.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

No matter what happens tonight let’s all remember that shot of the Knights trumpet player sobbing as he played his last note of the season. If there is anything else tonight that is more memorable than that, you aren’t doing it right.

I wish I could havery seen it. Still dnot have multi cam back. High cam was in and out through most of BK performance.

Horns build into a form in front of the trestle. As they do so, they add onto the musical sound as well.