Start time for Finals - FLO rant

Ok have FLO and actually have made time in my real life to watch at home. With exception of few minutes here and there using my tablet have not see DCI this year. Last year watched most of a regional and that was it. So interested to see for myself what is being done and the crowd reaction.

BUT... freaking FLO do not list a start time. Go to schedule and you get yesterday’s corps times. Click for Finals and get login screen.

So for you folks in the know what are the start/end times for tonight...

thanks

https://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php?/topic/171624-dci-world-championship-finals-saturday-august-10-2019/

They usually start well before  pre show activities.  I've already cancelled my one month subscription.  Had no  major issues this past month with the shows I was able to watch.  May everyone have a great connection tonight.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Fred DCI site has things starting at 5:30ET but guessing that’s opening blab session etc.....  and a count down clock

Interesting DCI is in Indy but website lists the starting time for the east coast (ET)

And ghost I’ll probably cancel my year subscription after tonight. Thought I’d have time to watch stuff thru the year but have too many other things going on (which really is a good thing I don’t turn into a couch potato)

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

This may be a very unpopular suggestion, but I often wish they would put the name of the corps in the lower third, far left. When you are watching a Regional or final, you are watching a lot of shows and corps you’ve never seen before. 

Edited by MikeRapp
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, karuna said:

Marines are on at 6pm. They’re worth watching!

lol my first thought after going to the link ghost put up was.... Marines on preshow.... turn on laptop early in case there are bunch of updates to apply (can’t go to any website until that’s done). Laptop is HMDI cables to the tv and sucks watching update status message on the tv

27 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Thanks Fred DCI site has things starting at 5:30ET but guessing that’s opening blab session etc.....  and a count down clock

Interesting DCI is in Indy but website lists the starting time for the east coast (ET)

And ghost I’ll probably cancel my year subscription after tonight. Thought I’d have time to watch stuff thru the year but have too many other things going on (which really is a good thing I don’t turn into a couch potato)

Indy is EST

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

lol my first thought after going to the link ghost put up was.... Marines on preshow.... turn on laptop early in case there are bunch of updates to apply (can’t go to any website until that’s done). Laptop is HMDI cables to the tv and sucks watching update status message on the tv

Next season invest in an amazon fire stick.  They are cheap, simple to use , and stream Flo rock solid. 

Edited by karuna
  • Like 1