Start time for Finals - FLO rant

29 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Thanks Fred DCI site has things starting at 5:30ET but guessing that’s opening blab session etc.....  and a count down clock

The good news is that this year the pre-Finals activities in LOS are only an hour long as opposed to an hour and a half in previous years, thanks to the Open Class champion encore happening last night, and the removal of other things such as the sponsor recognition and leadership awards.

14 minutes ago, karuna said:

Next season invest in an amazon fire stick.  They are cheap, simple to use , and stream Flo rock solid. 

Figure by next season I’ll have trashed the ancient entertainment center that restricts size of tv I can use. Then I can get a bigger tv that is internet ready and use home WiFi. 

And Indy is ET thought it would be in Terri’s time zone....

Edited by JimF-LowBari

45 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Thanks Fred DCI site has things starting at 5:30ET but guessing that’s opening blab session etc.....  and a count down clock

Interesting DCI is in Indy but website lists the starting time for the east coast (ET)

And ghost I’ll probably cancel my year subscription after tonight. Thought I’d have time to watch stuff thru the year but have too many other things going on (which really is a good thing I don’t turn into a couch potato)

Indy is in EST time...

45 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

And ghost I’ll probably cancel my year subscription after tonight. Thought I’d have time to watch stuff thru the year but have too many other things going on (which really is a good thing I don’t turn into a couch potato)

No commitments tonight, but I've seen enough already.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Figure by next season I’ll have trashed the ancient entertainment center that restricts size of tv I can use. Then I can get a bigger tv that is internet ready and use home WiFi. 

And Indy is ET thought it would be in Terri’s time zone....

Indiana is split. Most of the state, including Indianapolis, is Eastern time, but the northwest and southwest corners are in Central time.

(Tennessee, Kentucky, Florida, and Michigan are also split between these two time zones.)

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Internet ready (smart TV) won't help you play Flo broadcasts unless it has its own browser. 

I got a Vizio PQ65 Quantum on Black Friday 2018.  It has a lot of apps but you can't add your own, and it doesn't come with a browser.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Internet ready (smart TV) won't help you play Flo broadcasts unless it has its own browser. 

I got a Vizio PQ65 Quantum on Black Friday 2018.  It has a lot of apps but you can't add your own, and it doesn't come with a browser.

Thanks sounds like the crap-tastic DVD player I bought when the old one conked out. At least I got it cheap... and that’s about all that can said for it

DCI has ET as time....

and logged in Flo and went to webpage with the stream. Feed listed as starting 4:30 but didn’t catch if EST or EDT. Too bad I logged off before I saw cixelsyds post above.

and 15 minute delay for updates before I could do anything.... love that Win10... 😫

1 hour ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

The good news is that this year the pre-Finals activities in LOS are only an hour long as opposed to an hour and a half in previous years, thanks to the Open Class champion encore happening last night, and the removal of other things such as the sponsor recognition and leadership awards.

I thought Dan Potter had apologized to the Spartans yesterday and invited them to play another encore today.