Start time for Finals - FLO rant

43 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

DCI has ET as time....

and logged in Flo and went to webpage with the stream. Feed listed as starting 4:30 but didn’t catch if EST or EDT. Too bad I logged off before I saw cixelsyds post above.

and 15 minute delay for updates before I could do anything.... love that Win10... 😫

Flo will have a bunch of pre show stuff. i'll be plugged in about 20 minutes before the first corps...maybe 30. Are the Marines playing?

Just now, Jeff Ream said:

Flo will have a bunch of pre show stuff. i'll be plugged in about 20 minutes before the first corps...maybe 30. Are the Marines playing?

Just now, Jeff Ream said:

Check the link that Ghost provided, Marines part of preshow

Just now, Mikah said:

I thought Dan Potter had apologized to the Spartans yesterday and invited them to play another encore today.

I heard that the Spartans already left because they didn't secure a housing site for Friday night into Saturday.

• Like 1

I have a fairly new Samsung TV, but I don't think it has a browser. For a while I used the browser on my Panasonic BluRay. Then I got the FireTV. I downloaded a browser and it worked OK, but not rock solid. This season someone here told me of the FloSports app which works great. I'm thinking it is streamlined for just connecting to Flo and streaming their content.

That's my go to unless something better comes along -- 4K and 7.2 audio.

Can someone please explain how I can stream tonight's event and how much they charge?

I can't seem to find any information about it.

I haven't been able to see any of the competitions this summer but would like to watch tonight's event.

Thanks.

24 minutes ago, BoyWonder1911 said:

Can someone please explain how I can stream tonight's event and how much they charge?

I can't seem to find any information about it.

I haven't been able to see any of the competitions this summer but would like to watch tonight's event.

Thanks.

Flomarching.com

box5.com for DCA in a few weeks

7 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Flomarching.com

box5.com for DCA in a few weeks

Yes I know it's on Flo Marching. But I don't see ab option to watch just tonight's event. It is only showing me an option to purchase a year subscription for $150 which obviously I'm not going to pay $150 to watch Finals.

Just now, BoyWonder1911 said:

Yes I know it's on Flo Marching. But I don't see ab option to watch just tonight's event. It is only showing me an option to purchase a year subscription for $150 which obviously I'm not going to pay $150 to watch Finals.

For some reason Flo is trying to force you to get a year subscription. There was a whole topic about it. The monthly option went away on certain browsers. Saw yesterday on reddit that Firefox browser still brings up the $29.99 monthly option. 

10 minutes ago, BoyWonder1911 said:

Ok I misunderstood.... 

Edited by JimF-LowBari

2 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Check the link that Ghost provided, Marines part of preshow

was on the phone didnt have time to check links but thanks!

• Like 1