Carolina Crown 2020

On 9/1/2019 at 7:18 PM, kdaddy said:

Fixed that for both of you...

😁 Fine, I'm happy with an all-Bruckner show music however I can get it 🔥

• Like 2

[Walks in, notices thread completely quiet, decides to wake everyone up.]

DING DING DING!!!! TOP OF MORNING!!!! 😛

This thread has been way too quiet.  There's something I've been waiting to see someone bring up in here, but no one has ... so I will.

With the announcement that Jeff Sacktig is going to be Visual Consultant for the Cadets in 2020, what does that mean for his involvement with Crown?  Obviously, Crown hasn't posted any staff announcements yet.  But, he's not the visual Caption Manager or Designer ... so, I assume he could still be working with Crown?  Especially since The Cadets are in a different competitive bracket from Crown currently?  I'm honestly not sure how that kind of stuff works.  Just curious.

4 hours ago, KakkoiiOtaku said:

[Walks in, notices thread completely quiet, decides to wake everyone up.]

DING DING DING!!!! TOP OF MORNING!!!! 😛

This thread has been way too quiet.  There's something I've been waiting to see someone bring up in here, but no one has ... so I will.

With the announcement that Jeff Sacktig is going to be Visual Consultant for the Cadets in 2020, what does that mean for his involvement with Crown?  Obviously, Crown hasn't posted any staff announcements yet.  But, he's not the visual Caption Manager or Designer ... so, I assume he could still be working with Crown?  Especially since The Cadets are in a different competitive bracket from Crown currently?  I'm honestly not sure how that kind of stuff works.  Just curious.

Unless I am mistaken, Jeff is still under contract with Carolina Crown. That would mean in order for him to take the job with the Cadets he would most likely have gotten permission from Crown to sign with the Cadets as a consultant for the upcoming year. Honestly, I think this means very little in terms of his involvement with Crown. In fact, I would go so far to say that having Jeff back in some capacity with the Cadets is not only good for the Cadets and Crown but drum corps in general.

• Like 3

Sooo I’m just gonna go with the assumption that all the key players are returning in 2020? Unless someone knows otherwise? Crown threads are never this quiet. It’s making me anxious. 

10 minutes ago, crownisking said:

Sooo I’m just gonna go with the assumption that all the key players are returning in 2020? Unless someone knows otherwise? Crown threads are never this quiet. It’s making me anxious. 

Carolina Crown Crickets?  Sounds tasty esp. with BBQ sauce Carolina style.