Carolina Crown 2020

On 11/7/2019 at 9:07 AM, karuna said:

wish this show would have been given a visual design worthy of the performers.  still one of my favorite horn books from TeamCream.  full brass entrance in ballad is just so tasty.

but visually unglued. 

On 11/21/2019 at 12:38 PM, Incognito365 said:

Never said they did, but you can not tell me that their signature brass sound is going to translate well, if at all, to the funk genre. 

Right? 

• Thanks 1

On 11/21/2019 at 12:38 PM, Incognito365 said:

Never said they did, but you can not tell me that their signature brass sound is going to translate well, if at all, to the funk genre. 

4 hours ago, BWise said:

Right? 

Really?  Name a show where Klesch was not able to translate the material well?    I think people sort of gloss over the ridiculous variety that Crown has played.  In fact they seem to completely forget this corps always seems to find weird stuff that ends up working well (musically at least).  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, xandandl said:

"My drum corps used to have a red bench just like this."

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, stripes and outdoor

Fun Fact: the red bench from Crown’s 2013 production was borrowed from the campus of Gardner-Webb University and was originally intended to be a place holder prop while another bench was being ordered. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, karuna said:

Really?  Name a show where Klesch was not able to translate the material well?    I think people sort of gloss over the ridiculous variety that Crown has played.  In fact they seem to completely forget this corps always seems to find weird stuff that ends up working well (musically at least).  

Nobody said anything about Klesch and his abilities. Not sure where you got that from. I'm also not sure why you continue to try to pick this fight with me. Maybe someone needs to go back to bed and wake up on the right side for a change.

Edited by Incognito365