Carolina Crown 2020

5 hours ago, Triple Forte said:

I can’t wait either but we probably have 5+ moths before we hear what they are planning for the  2020 season 😟

Yeah I’m actually “impressed” with how tight lipped Crown has been lately. They used to be one of the first of the finalists corps to have leaks every year. 

...I may have leaked some stuff once or twice in the past but I don’t live in the Carolinas anymore so I no longer attend camps or ST. Whoever Crown has anonymously watching this thread can rest assured I won’t be a problem anymore, LOL.

Edited by crownisking
  • Haha 2

I am very intrigued by the direction they seem to be headed in 2020.

Crown still tries things others won't .  It's very much part of their DNA.  And I love that about them.   

It doesn't always work the way they hope it would.  But that won't stop them from just reloading and taking off in yet another direction.

• Like 2

On 12/16/2019 at 4:23 PM, crownisking said:

Yeah I’m actually “impressed” with how tight lipped Crown has been lately. They used to be one of the first of the finalists corps to have leaks every year. 

...I may have leaked some stuff once or twice in the past but I don’t live in the Carolinas anymore so I no longer attend camps or ST. Whoever Crown has anonymously watching this thread can rest assured I won’t be a problem anymore, LOL.

Uhh, it's December. I'm sure there's not much to be tight-lipped about at this point. 

8 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

Uhh, it's December. I'm sure there's not much to be tight-lipped about at this point. 

True, but unless I’m mistaken there still hasn’t been an official staff announcement yet.

1 minute ago, crownisking said:

True, but unless I’m mistaken there still hasn’t been an official staff announcement yet.

I hope they have most of the staff from last year. 

10 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

I hope they have most of the staff from last year. 

I hope so too, and at this point that would be a natural assumption...but still no official announcement.