Carolina Crown 2020

57525758-D5-A4-43-B4-9-B22-0-ED1-E53254-

As we enter the home stretch of ‘19, just a week or so left to commemorate Crown’s 30th anniversary. And for those that are concerned about the CrownSTORE, above item arrived at my door 96 hours after I clicked “place order.”

Happy holidays to DCP denizens one and all🎄

• Like 1

Went up to Fort Mill today to check out some of ensemble and show and tell. Those worried about the drum set, don't worry anymore. It is not overpowering, and with the drum line on fire already, I was too caught up in what they were doing to even look at the drum set. As for the brass, it was apparent it was just the December camp with some early entrances and some cracks, but overall I could see this being another Ott year. One thing is certain, they are loud this year. Very loud. They did play two parts of their show today. Not sure at all what the concept is, but it seems they have something interesting and new up their sleeves with a little bit of 2011 in there. Not Rach Star 2.0, but I heard some undertones of 2011 in there. Other than that, I have nothing else to report. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday everyone! And as always, go Crown!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

Went up to Fort Mill today to check out some of ensemble and show and tell. Those worried about the drum set, don't worry anymore. It is not overpowering, and with the drum line on fire already, I was too caught up in what they were doing to even look at the drum set. As for the brass, it was apparent it was just the December camp with some early entrances and some cracks, but overall I could see this being another Ott year. One thing is certain, they are loud this year. Very loud. They did play two parts of their show today. Not sure at all what the concept is, but it seems they have something interesting and new up their sleeves with a little bit of 2011 in there. Not Rach Star 2.0, but I heard some undertones of 2011 in there. Other than that, I have nothing else to report. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday everyone! And as always, go Crown!

Let's hope it's VERY little. I did not care much for Rach Star. 

Still looking forward to seeing what they're putting out there!

21 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

Let's hope it's VERY little. I did not care much for Rach Star. 

Still looking forward to seeing what they're putting out there!

It isn't much at all, but I could see people finding similarities between this show and 2011.

• Like 1

On 12/21/2019 at 7:07 PM, karuna said:

CrownPit snap reveals show music!

g26oRl9.png

Waiting for the John Cage jokes in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

• Haha 3