Carolina Crown 2020

4 hours ago, Newseditor44 said:

It took me a while to hear the song, but I hear the melody now!!

It's so good...I love it. I only wish we could have heard it outdoors as an ensemble...or even indoors if anybody has a video from rehearsals.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

It's so good...I love it. I only wish we could have heard it outdoors as an ensemble...or even indoors if anybody has a video from rehearsals.

Should we tell’em? LOL

Hopefully this remains the production for 2021. It was such a different direction, yet not so different. Kind of a knee jerk from 2019.

Edited by Newseditor44
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

How is Crown doing financially?  

Their website says they need help now more than ever.  It sounds somewhat desperate, so I sent them $1000.  More than I

could afford now, but I put it on the credit card.  I'll pay it off later.  

• Thanks 2

On 4/8/2020 at 7:01 PM, Newseditor44 said:

Should we tell’em? LOL

Hopefully this remains the production for 2021. It was such a different direction, yet not so different. Kind of a knee jerk from 2019.

I agree. Maybe keeping it and tweaking it throughout the next year could give the design team to really find their niche and click.

15 hours ago, wigwam said:

How is Crown doing financially?  

Their website says they need help now more than ever.  It sounds somewhat desperate, so I sent them $1000.  More than I

could afford now, but I put it on the credit card.  I'll pay it off later.  

I hope they’re just doing some standard fundraising and they aren't really in danger of going under. If Crown disappears I’m seriously going to weep. 

Edited by crownisking

48 minutes ago, crownisking said:

I hope they’re just doing some standard fundraising and they are really in danger of going under. If Crown disappears I’m seriously going to weep. 

I honestly don't know what I would do with myself. A huge hole would be left in my heart and in the lineup...

3 hours ago, crownisking said:

I hope they’re just doing some standard fundraising and they aren't really in danger of going under. If Crown disappears I’m seriously going to weep. 

I can’t quite think what standard fundraising would look like at this point.  You can’t have an event of any kind for who knows how long.  You can’t PLAN anything.  You can hope an event comes to pass but things are very uncertain.  I hope we don’t lose any corps but some corps situations financially, are probably pretty fragile.  

On 4/7/2020 at 2:45 AM, Incognito365 said:

I'm assuming since they released this they're scrapping the show? 😭

I hope all corps keep their shows (unless given the circumstances they now seem inappropriate) as I would think a) if next season goes forward without interruptions then we’re in for a treat on how good shows will be or b) with interruptions but still a season then the performance level could be at normal levels.