Carolina Crown 2020

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2019 at 5:55 AM, karuna said:

Am I the only that finds it odd that they’re promoting the fun you’ll have in the hornline, by posting photos of the members NOT playing brass instruments?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tesmusic said:

Am I the only that finds it odd that they’re promoting the fun you’ll have in the hornline, by posting photos of the members NOT playing brass instruments?

If asked, I would have suggested other pictures since these look rather silly, but my guess is that if anyone thinks this is how Crown spends the summer, they will be very disappointed five minutes into the first camp. 😊

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Tim K said:

If asked, I would have suggested other pictures since these look rather silly, but my guess is that if anyone thinks this is how Crown spends the summer, they will be very disappointed five minutes into the first camp. 😊

I agree.

1 hour ago, tesmusic said:

I agree.

Times 2. 

On the other hand, if they're recruiting for a production of Guys & Dolls, they may be on to something. 

Show 'em some BATW Crown brass, guys (and dolls). 

7 hours ago, Tim K said:

IMHO Crown is a very strange mix of intensity and goofiness.  If you "buy in" to the culture,  you'll have a ton of fun at Crown. 

• Thanks 1