Cadets 2020

2 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Better idea... report the posts and let the chips fall where they may.... DCP wants to know of anything that could get it into legal trouble including untrue statements...

Or you could just ignore them and move on.......

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, seen-it-all said:

And what exactly has been written here that can be legitimate grounds for some sort of meaningful legal action? That so-and-so is getting fired? The more apt question would be: Has there ever been a lawsuit filed by anyone against DCP in the past for false statements or defamation of character? I honestly don’t know the answer to that question so someone please enlighten me if I’m mistaken.

DCP is very touchy on rumors and will close threads and remove links on rumors. Best examples are when something comes up on reddit and gets discussed here. Point is DCP will take action before a lawsuit occurs or legal action threatened. And that info is based on a pm I got from the powers that be when I made some comments about a hot button topic..... it was diplomatic but basically got told to stop

Edited by JimF-LowBari

1 minute ago, Spatzzz said:

Or you could just ignore them and move on.......

If you noticed my first post on the subject was replying to a complaint....

3 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

DCP is very touchy on rumors and will close threads and remove links on rumors. Best examples are when something comes up on reddit and gets discussed here. Point is DCP will take action before a lawsuit occurs or legal action threatened. And that info is based on a pm I got from the powers that be when I made some comments about a hot button topic..... it was diplomatic but basically got told to stop

that kind of rumor doesn't really break any rules. That poster has plenty of other options available to break the rules, and probably will

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Newseditor44 said:

I love watching Travis doing his thing. What hes been able to do with the lines the past couple of years has been incredible. 

easily. For a kid once called Peterson, he has #### together

• Haha 1

On 8/19/2019 at 8:14 PM, exitmusic said:

Is it literally spelled like that, or is it supposed to be Oaxaca, which is pronounced essentially "wa ha ca"?

Having just arrived home from a Mexico vacation, I know what you mean...it is named phonetically...

MF280312_942long.jpg

25 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Well, a few of us get that. 😂 

i still tease him about it