Cadets 2020

15 minutes ago, rmurrey74 said:

They’re going to be very strong on the brass and perc side.  Just hope the new guard staff is a big enough upgrade. 

Visual design needs the biggest overhaul, and obviously they Have to fill that position since it was vacated prior to the beginning of the season...

21 minutes ago, cadet93 said:

Visual design needs the biggest overhaul, and obviously they Have to fill that position since it was vacated prior to the beginning of the season...

No corps needs, and would benefit more, from a decent show concept. 

• Like 3

I'm not saying I've found the Lindbergh baby or anything, but I happened to end up here  https://yea.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=105 Where it says "Audition packets contain tons of information about The Cadets and Cadets2, tips, exercises and techniques, and much more. It is an essential tool for anyone interested in becoming a Cadet."

Why would the packets have information for a folded corps (Cadets2) unless...

• Like 1

Just now, FTNK said:

I'm not saying I've found the Lindbergh baby or anything, but I happened to end up here  https://yea.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=105 Where it says "Audition packets contain tons of information about The Cadets and Cadets2, tips, exercises and techniques, and much more. It is an essential tool for anyone interested in becoming a Cadet."

Why would the packets have information for a folded corps (Cadets2) unless...

Whoa. What?