Cadets 2020

Just now, oldbandguy said:

Congratulations to Dr. Matt Stratton on being named the new brass caption head for Cadets.  Your time with Bluecoats brass was an important part of the successes over the past few years!!!

Matt is a great pick up for Cadets. I’m surprised he has flown under the radar in this announcement! 

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

I like that the Cadets are creating some September buzz. And I hope that the buzz is worth it... 

UPDATE: I'd say it's okay. Bocook is a huge plus. Not sure about the program design. And, while I admittedly don't follow the Cadets closely, I honestly don't know who Jon Bilby is.

You can expect none stop solicitations for donations.  How do they expect to pay for all of this staff?   

• Haha 3

I'm curious to see how Bocook arranges for the Cadets. I hope he brings the style he used at BK to the Cadets rather than reverting back to his style when he was on the Cadets 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Oh my.  Some big names there.  Good for them.  

Was April responsible for some of their REALLY good guards?

Yes April was the Color Guard Caption Head for all of the 90's and off and on during the early 2000's.  She was definitely a big part of the program's success in the 90's of course that included talented writers like Greg Lagola and Jim Moore also...now at Bluecoats.