Cadets 2020

19 hours ago, GUARDLING said:

One can not assume that whoever was successful even a few years ago let alone many years ago would stay the same, support the same things ,focus or prioritize the same, design the same. Plenty of examples

You're right. However, when was the last time Cadets used poles that high? '98? I know they didn't use them in 1999 or 2000. 

7 hours ago, GUARDLING said:

some of the best designers have been around a very long time...Unless you mean the poles..lol

I mean the designers and teachers 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ZachDrumCorps said:

Man that drumline was great

Guard was eye-popping, too. I remember going to the Cincinnati area for a show and watching the guard rehearse the BWBB ending (those silks!). It was mesmerizing. Over and over again. Calling out individuals who were mere millimeters off. I always switch to the guard cam on the DVD. 🤗

14 hours ago, Tad_MMA said:

Guard was eye-popping, too. I remember going to the Cincinnati area for a show and watching the guard rehearse the BWBB ending (those silks!). It was mesmerizing. Over and over again. Calling out individuals who were mere millimeters off. I always switch to the guard cam on the DVD. 🤗

THAT'S the Cadets guard I miss. 

• Like 1