Cadets 2020

5 hours ago, MikeRapp said:

This is truly awful. You drag someone all over the country working on your show and then tell them in an email they won’t get paid for another three months? 

Im sure this isn’t the first time this happened in dci but still. I find it beyond the pale that that had the money to hire new expensive staff and as a result don’t have the money to pay staffers who already did the work? 

How can they get away with this and avoid a law suit?

NM

Edited by Continental

I’m somewhat over all these side shows

A lot of rumors and drive by hit jobs and zero credible direct information 

so with that said - go Cadets, can’t wait until the 2020 version debuts! I have a feeling they will be something very very special 

i will personally be supporting, donating, sponsoring and cheering them on in a manner I haven’t done in quite a while!

• Like 6

2 hours ago, George Dixon said:

so with that said - go Cadets, can’t wait until the 2020 version debuts! I have a feeling they will be something very very special 

i will personally be supporting, donating, sponsoring and cheering them on in a manner I haven’t done in quite a while!

George I applaud your sincerity. All corps' could use fans as sincere as you are. Kudos my friend.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, George Dixon said:

Thank you George for trying to move this thread in a positive direction. The speculators will certainly reject anything positive in the Cadets thread. And I agree with you...I am very excited about the 2020 Cadets!

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, dans said:

Thank you George for trying to move this thread in a positive direction. The speculators will certainly reject anything positive in the Cadets thread. And I agree with you...I am very excited about the 2020 Cadets!

Me too! Go Cadets!

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

Thanks for proving my point 

Baltimore City has fewer drive by shootings than this thread. 

This wins the Internet today.  :tongue:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

That bad, huh? 

No. I know it's hard but try to ignore the negativity and all the armchair corps directors on this site. The Cadets have had to deal with some real issues over the past several years. Issues that would have made other corps cease operations.  There a many smart and good people at the helm of the Cadets...they will be fine. And hopefully, they will return the Cadets to an elite corps...and soon!

• Like 1