Cadets 2020

17 minutes ago, dans said:

Say what you want. Not opening myself to the trashing I will certainly receive for saying anything positive about the Cadets. 

Don't recall a lot of trashing replies to those who type up their thoughts from visiting any corps auditions/Winter camps and giving flowing opinions.  You may want to hibernate until ST begins to cut down on possible stress attacks.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Don't recall a lot of trashing replies to those who type up their thoughts from visiting any corps auditions/Winter camps and giving flowing opinions.  You may want to hibernate until ST begins to cut down on possible stress attacks.

Your recollection is incorrect. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, dans said:

Say what you want. Not opening myself to the trashing I will certainly receive for saying anything positive about the Cadets. 

How dare you even think about attending a Cadets camp. :laughing:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, dans said:

I know, right!

i went to one last year since it was actually close. good stuff.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, George Dixon said:

Or if in 18 months things aren’t trending better move the headquarters where they can get a bingo license or to a boa hotbed like Bloomington or even Texas or FL 

or maybe somewhere wealthy like Annapolis MD 

As much as I love the seafood and "city on the Severn," I think it would be ironic for Annapps to embrace the organization which made its tradition a West Point uniform.

DCI already has too many corps who wear blue.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army–Navy_Game

Edited by xandandl

17 hours ago, GUARDLING said:

Seems the worst of PR parents trusted the Cadets and the history to do just that. I always have to also ask..." Viewed by who? " both sides of that argument can find supporters pro and con

pr as in Public Relations?  or Phantom Regiment?  I am unclear what you are positing.

5 hours ago, dans said:

Your recollection is incorrect. 

You really give 2 shlitz what strangers have to say?? Really?? If you do then don't make statements that you don;t want a response to.