Cadets 2020

7 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

Sorry, here’s your summary:

They’re ahead of where they were this time last year 

Signed,

Every post ever posted on DCP on the topic of camps. 

All this sugar out here and you choose to be bitter. 

All I'm saying is there's way too much negativity on this thread lately. I'm not trying to restrict what people wanna talk about, but it would be nice if for once we could insert some information about the camp. 

And if you don't have anything to say about it, you can bypass my post. I'm not here for the negativity today or any other day pops. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

All I'm saying is there's way too much negativity on this thread lately. I'm not trying to restrict what people wanna talk about, but it would be nice if for once we could insert some information about the camp. 

And if you don't have anything to say about it, you can bypass my post. I'm not here for the negativity today or any other day pops. 

Uh. Wut?  Bitter and negative are the last things it was. I was having fun poking fun at the typical camp posts you always read on DCP.  Have a Happy Thanksgiving, sonny. 
Love,

Pops

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

Uh. Wut?  Bitter and negative are the last things it was. I was having fun poking fun at the typical camp posts you always read on DCP.  Have a Happy Thanksgiving, sonny. 
Love,

Pops

Well my apologies for the quip. 

Here's a peace offering: 

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

Well my apologies for the quip. 

Here's a peace offering: 

giphy.gif

I’m feeling sleepy......

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

Lately?...lmao

• Haha 2

My prognosis for the organization is negative, but my heart really wants them to do well and thrive. It’s unfair that the people involved now are haunted by the sins of the past, but that is reality. Just like in pro sports, winning atones for just about all evils except hurting puppies or taking a knee. If they can do well over the next few seasons, the Hop years will be forgotten. Mostly. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cybersnyder said:

My prognosis for the organization is negative, but my heart really wants them to do well and thrive. It’s unfair that the people involved now are haunted by the sins of the past, but that is reality. Just like in pro sports, winning atones for just about all evils except hurting puppies or taking a knee. If they can do well over the next few seasons, the Hop years will be forgotten. Mostly. 

Very pragmatic.  I appreciate the approach.  I'm more optimistic but I admit it's going to be a long haul.  And I firmly believe your words:  Their success is both their best defense against past ghosts and their best weapon to attract new talent.

We can hope.

So, serious question: Are there any rumblings about their rep for this year?