Cadets 2020

47 minutes ago, cybersnyder said:

Of course they know what the issues are. Ok, what am I permitted to talk about? I’ll stay within your list. 

Only positive things. No negative comments or pragmatic reasoning about very real and very serious issues. Pollyanna-ism is preferred, but blindly optimistic will do if that's not possible. Anything other than that and it's clear you're just a hopkins supporter and a Cadets hater. So sayeth the self-appointed self-righteous. Sim sala bim. The Borg hath spoken. 🤪

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, seen-it-all said:

Only positive things. No negative comments or pragmatic reasoning about very real and very serious issues. Pollyanna-ism is preferred, but blindly optimistic will do if that's not possible. Anything other than that and it's clear you're just a hopkins supporter and a Cadets hater. So sayeth the self-appointed self-righteous. Sim sala bim. The Borg hath spoken. 🤪

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

Twice in one day someones gonna be clearing posts... countdown for thread closing anyone?

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, George Dixon said:

SMART branding lol

The folks on this thread currently degrading the Cadets 2020 / YEA etc are an interesting bunch

Ask yourself - what is driving this? Are they aligned with Hopkins? Or is it other agenda/forces at work here?

One thing is certain - it certainly isn't the "best interest of the current members" they have in mind

I'm appalled.

I totally agree. The Cadets situation is because of Hopkins and his buddies. Their underhanded management and lying about finances should not garner any support from anyone. Cadets have to  take the bull by the horns and guide the corps to the future. And I sure hope Hopkins and friends gets their punishment in the end. The Cadets deserve our support this year and in the future. Don't let these scum balls gum up the works and make anyone think they are the victims. We ALL know who the real victims have been and it sure isn't George. Hope he get its soon and disappears down the drain where all scum belong.  He's a roach, break out the Raid motel.

On 12/3/2019 at 6:02 PM, Algernon said:

not with guard turnouts like they had last month

He Hop crawl back into your hole please.

On 12/3/2019 at 1:39 PM, FTNK said:

Guys....it's over. 27th folded, Cadets and Star rose. Star went away, Crown eventually rose... it's the way of the world. Just remember the good times and the crazy drill.

Why do you ever bother to post here?? You still bitter that George didn't pick you to be his new girl??

Just now, Jurassic Lancer said:

Casualties of the blast zone! 

Lol no the Marine Corps.  He worked in Avionics.  Jet engines (hearing) and radar detection systems (artificial lenses in his eyes).  Add the ruptured rotator cuff from being wounded in Cambodia and that’s service to your country.  Yes, I’m proud of him. 

• Like 3