Cadets 2020

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Lol no the Marine Corps.  He worked in Avionics.  Jet engines (hearing) and radar detection systems (artificial lenses in his eyes).  Add the ruptured rotator cuff from being wounded in Cambodia and that’s service to your country.  Yes, I’m proud of him. 

He’s OK ... especially when he picks up the bar tab! 🤣

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, xandandl said:

bf59b4cd63267aefe5ad6a4f4a809332

No Mr. Ream, you have misunderstood.

You got the D right, but you forgot the CA as in DCA. If you have done your Reading of this thread more thoroughly, most of the dissidents on this thread wear/wore blue.

actually, most don't. they have ties to 17055

• Like 2

4 hours ago, seen-it-all said:

Only positive things. No negative comments or pragmatic reasoning about very real and very serious issues. Pollyanna-ism is preferred, but blindly optimistic will do if that's not possible. Anything other than that and it's clear you're just a hopkins supporter and a Cadets hater. So sayeth the self-appointed self-righteous. Sim sala bim. The Borg hath spoken. 🤪

so don't hold back, tell us how you really feel

9 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Lol no the Marine Corps.  He worked in Avionics.  Jet engines (hearing) and radar detection systems (artificial lenses in his eyes).  Add the ruptured rotator cuff from being wounded in Cambodia and that’s service to your country.  Yes, I’m proud of him. 

As you and we should be..peace

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Ah, at first I didn't get the mechanics of that being a zip code.  

it's ok, someday we can all hope to aspire to be as pithy as you

With the Netflix release of this next week, I wonder whether Cadets' memories will be renewed or make an appearance?

Recent history is also the inspiration for Clint Eastwood’s retelling of the incredibly sad tale of “Richard Jewell” (Dec. 13), the portly security guard who went from national hero to wrongly accused villain in a matter of days after a bomb exploded on a crowded plaza at the 1996 Atlanta Olympics.

18 minutes ago, xandandl said:

With the Netflix release of this next week, I wonder whether Cadets' memories will be renewed or make an appearance?

Recent history is also the inspiration for Clint Eastwood’s retelling of the incredibly sad tale of “Richard Jewell” (Dec. 13), the portly security guard who went from national hero to wrongly accused villain in a matter of days after a bomb exploded on a crowded plaza at the 1996 Atlanta Olympics.

Highly doubt it. The video from the Cadets performance looks like garbage by today’s standards and is irrelevant to the story. I doubt there will be much more than 60 seconds total of athlete video and that will be mostly to establish that’s it’s the Olympics. 

18 hours ago, seen-it-all said:

Only positive things. No negative comments or pragmatic reasoning about very real and very serious issues. Pollyanna-ism is preferred, but blindly optimistic will do if that's not possible. Anything other than that and it's clear you're just a hopkins supporter and a Cadets hater. So sayeth the self-appointed self-righteous. Sim sala bim. The Borg hath spoken. 🤪

Um no

constructive comments welcome by all in this thread has been my experience 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1