Cadets 2020

4 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Blue Stars marched their a**es off this summer. 

I have consistently loved Blue Stars’ drill and visual program for this last decade. 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Blue Knights. 

Ah, yes. Given the abrupt transition from BS to BK, I didn't catch it as this judge's eyes blinked. Homeland Security will deal with the hijackers.

Now back to the Cadets.

EM_FMwjWwAEsBVw.png

Edited by xandandl

4 hours ago, ranintothedoor said:

I have a high school senior who auditioned for the corps.  He got a callback (woo!) but did not get a spot... too young and inexperienced, but they liked him and said they'd give his name to some other corps.  I'm really proud of him!

His feedback from the camp concerning the Cadets was extremely encouraging.  He loved the staff, the culture, the work ethic... apparently it was everything that he'd hoped for in a Cadet experience.  He said the show was very "Cadets."  (I love that he knows what that means!) He wants to try again next year.  

If there are any admin/staff reading this, thank you very much for pushing the organization forward in a positive way and inspiring a young man from Virginia.  🙂

Go to Surf, 7th Regiment, or Spartans and get some experience under his feet. I hope he one day gets to be a part of the organization that I was years ago. 

• Like 4