Cadets 2020

Just now, Ghost said:

Then there's no need for M Ryan to type "rightful place."

ANYWAY.... 

Here's hoping Cadets get back to their RIGHTFUL place this year. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Then there's no need for M Ryan to type "rightful place."

Not right for a person who supports the organization to want to see them succeed? As for "rightful"....since they reached 3rd place in 1982, they were only out of the top 5 once, 1991, until 2016-2019. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, M Ryan said:

Sorry for my choice of words in my previous post. That is why I do not post on forums. I was just trying to relay the passion and commitment expressed by the corps leadership.  My apologies

There was nothing wrong with your post. I wish the Cadets the best and I hope their troubles are behind them. . 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, M Ryan said:

Sorry for my choice of words in my previous post. That is why I do not post on forums. I was just trying to relay the passion and commitment expressed by the corps leadership.  My apologies

No apologies required Mr. Ryan.  As mentioned, "rightful place" doesn't sit well with me in any activity.  Too many sports over the decades maybe.  Please continue with your love of D&BC, no matter what corps you are assisting.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, M Ryan said:

NO need to apologize..peace

Either The Cadets are in dire financial straights ready to go bankrupt or they’re doing just fine.  It all depends on who you talk to on any given day and who you believe. I hear something different weekly.

Edited by Spinning