Cadets 2020

52 minutes ago, dans said:

Had a great day with the Cadets yesterday. There is huge difference between the perception created by DCP and what is actually happening with the Cadets.

Sorry I missed this month's camp...can't wait for the next one!

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, tedrick said:

any leaks on repertoire or show design features?

Only things I've heard is the show is very fitting for The Cadets. One of the pieces had some very fast tempos. 

I really hope nobody leaks anything The Cadets (or any corps for that matter) doesn't want out yet. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, East9900 said:

Only things I've heard is the show is very fitting for The Cadets. One of the pieces had some very fast tempos. 

I really hope nobody leaks anything The Cadets (or any corps for that matter) doesn't want out yet. 

Do you mean "The Rievers" from the 1995 show?

18 minutes ago, East9900 said:

The arrangements so far are stellar. Jay Bocook is on top of his game and the Cadets sound like the Cadets again!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I want every corps to succeed. But I don’t want the members to suffer during the process. It’s not fair to those who have already paid for their 2020 season in full for all of a sudden the corps to go in a different direction. 

I think DCI, YEA and all of those involve with the cadets need to take a strong look to see if it’s even an option to be on the road.

Also just because the front of the house seems to look good. Doesn’t mean the back of the house is running smoothly! 

Ps. Theres certain corps who folded after members have paid and no one ever got their money back! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1