Cadets 2020

47 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

Yeah and he also got to look at how much gas was in the shuttle bus.  

giphy.gif

How’s the grease in the cook trucks?

2 hours ago, TwoValves said:

Did you get to look at their financials while you were there?

That was my thought too. That’s what the conversation was, not how the MMs are doing. 

1 hour ago, HockeyDad said:

That was my thought too. That’s what the conversation was, not how the MMs are doing. 

Well, he posted his own thoughts on how Cadets are doing so why would he have the need to check Cadets' financials. Can't understand why you guys are being ridiculous today. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

Well, he posted his own thoughts on how Cadets are doing so why would he have the need to check Cadets' financials. Can't understand why you guys are being ridiculous today. 

Only today? As opposed to every other day?

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

The last several pages seemed to me to be about corps financial health, front end of the house, back end of the house (not sure what that means, just recalling the conversation), whether there is a problem, including from a couple long-time donors. Versus how the music is coming along and the camps etc.  He said, what’s going on at camp is very different from what you read here. That struck  me as odd too, as apparently it did TwoValves, because the discussion here wasn’t about camps. Not sure how that makes me ridiculous. I made no posts during that conversation. That’s all. 

Edited by HockeyDad
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TwoValves said:

Did you get to look at their financials while you were there?

Actually, I did have a conversation at camp about financials. The Cadets are facing the money issues head on and working towards solutions. Sorry I interrupted the standard gloom and doom with some good news about the Cadets! And by the way, financial issues are not exclusive to the Cadets. The current DCI touring model is not sustainable. I hope your favorite corps gets more support than the Cadets when financial troubles hit.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

cause its January