Cadets 2020

18 minutes ago, FTNK said:

Makes my lungs hurt to watch. 

The light has gone out in The Cadets; we shall not see it again in our lifetime.

you need to call them or go to a camp

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Those last 3 minutes.  I remember being up in the stands going nuts.  Didn't matter that it was the third night in a row we'd seen it, it was just crazy time.  We'd roar and be half out of our seats then everyone was like "ok hush down, over there now" ROAR. then "shh shh shh, don't miss this..." ROAR.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Those last 3 minutes.  I remember being up in the stands going nuts.  Didn't matter that it was the third night in a row we'd seen it, it was just crazy time.  We'd roar and be half out of our seats then everyone was like "ok hush down, over there now" ROAR. then "shh shh shh, don't miss this..." ROAR.

Oh my, it was ELECTRIC in the stands.  This is such a GREAT show!  One HORRID tear that couldn't be excused but also demonstrated their ability to recover.

I've always wondered if, in the moment, I would have ignored the rip after hearing how well they recovered.

Good Golly, I love this show.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

hahahahaha!  Oh my, have I ever been there.  Even worse when the people around you all know you really well and they just roll their eyes.  I've never Not Cared so much as when I've been at drum corps shows.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, FTNK said:

Makes my lungs hurt to watch. 

The light has gone out in The Cadets; we shall not see it again in our lifetime.

Try MARCHING that. It made more than my lungs hurt. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, KVG_DC said:

I still remember the crowd in the last minute of our show. I'll never forget that for the rest of my life. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, George Dixon said:

You'd have thought Cadets were folding based on the posts on this thread. Looks like people are really trying to make 2020 a success for them. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

I still remember the crowd in the last minute of our show. I'll never forget that for the rest of my life. 

That’s the only finals I’ve ever been at.  And I’ll definitely never forget it for the rest of my life, either.  And the encore!!

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Tommeee said:

That’s the only finals I’ve ever been at.  And I’ll definitely never forget it for the rest of my life, either.  And the encore!!

At University of Maryland? I think that was 2000, my only finals also. I really only remember a former Marine.couple behind us that stood at attention during the Commandants Own show. My daughter was really young and I was trying to keep her entertained. .