Cadets 2020

25 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

Now you all who are asking all these questions will have your chance tonight. So you want answers, make sure you go get them FROM THE SOURCE. Hopefully that'll steer this thread into Cadets 2020 show. 

Well, of course you know that, unless were here get this whole bankruptcy thing figured out, the chances are zero that Cadets will even HAVE a show in 2020.

Wait, am I overstating?

🙂 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, garfield said:

Well, of course you know that, unless were here get this whole bankruptcy thing figured out, the chances are zero that Cadets will even HAVE a show in 2020.

Wait, am I overstating?

🙂 

Hearing Groucho dictating a letter to his lawyers Hungadunger, Hungadunger, Hungadunger and McCormick. Zeppo reads back the letter and misses a name. Groucho: “you left out a Hungadunger, and it was the main one”. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

I know the feeling. 

7 working days until retirement so raising my hand too....

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, garfield said:

OK!  But, no, you've got it wrong.

You said it: "YEA ran up some huge bus bills..."  Yes, they did.  Cadets' didn't.  Now that Cadets are gone, YEA! still is obligated for any debts.

What revenue does Cadets bring to YEA! to help them pay these debts?  Answer: none.  What assets did Cadets take with them that can be "clawed back" in a reorganization?  Answer: none.

Do not confuse reorganization (aka bankruptcy) with successor liability, where a creditor sues on a contract. 

2 minutes ago, exitmusic said:

Do not confuse reorganization (aka bankruptcy) with successor liability, where a creditor sues on a contract. 

OMGoodness.  I'm not.

Tell you what, let's have this discussion again if, and when, YEA! files Chapter-something and if, and when, you and I represent opposing parties across the bankruptcy table.  Until then, you and I are just dieseling this subject until we break the main rod.

"Successor Liability".  You just made that up, didn't you?

🙂 

Oh, and bankruptcy isn't always a reorg; sometimes it's just a plain old liquidation. 

7 minutes ago, garfield said:

OMGoodness.  I'm not.

Tell you what, let's have this discussion again if, and when, YEA! files Chapter-something and if, and when, you and I represent opposing parties across the bankruptcy table.  Until then, you and I are just dieseling this subject until we break the main rod.

"Successor Liability".  You just made that up, didn't you?

🙂 

Oh, and bankruptcy isn't always a reorg; sometimes it's just a plain old liquidation. 

And we all know diesels do not like running at low power. Many problems happen, not the least of which is fuel carry over into the exhaust manifold, which eventually catches fire and stinks up the place. 
If You People aren’t going to tell me what the Cadets 2020 repertoire is, we will have no choice but to fill this idle time with these sidebars. 

10 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

And we all know diesels do not like running at low power. Many problems happen, not the least of which is fuel carry over into the exhaust manifold, which eventually catches fire and stinks up the place. 
If You People aren’t going to tell me what the Cadets 2020 repertoire is, we will have no choice but to fill this idle time with these sidebars. 

Cadets 2020 rep is going to be some good musical arrangements.

I was actually talking about what happens to a gasser when the timing is ######## and you get that "luggada, luggada, luggada" that just keeps going and going and won't shut the heck (up) off.

I wouldn’t expect to hear detailed explanations about finances, bankruptcies, whatever. Not only are these very complex issues that draw wide interpretations, I believe too much related information is ill-advised.

Won’t be tuning in, but anxiously await the whole event being sliced and diced here. Public, unsolicited opinions are an important part. A little like theater reviews. There’s something to learn pro and con.

Best wishes to the present Cadets management !

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I thought it was Thursday night?  I’m on vacation.  I’m the one who isn’t supposed to know what day it is.  😂 🤗 

2 hours ago, East9900 said:

It is Thursday night. He's just going a little senile. 🙂

Apparently I've been working too long...

• Haha 1