Cadets 2020

27 minutes ago, garfield said:

That would be "Mandies".  Or Mandy-ites.  Or Mandy-fellows (or is that Manny Fellows?  I went to school with him).

Upon further research, I think it is actually Mandys.  Although that may assume Mandy is a real person rather than a general label.  But that is a disbelief I’m willing to suspend.  I believe in her and need her to be real.  

Poor Mandy never saw any of this coming.  That said, she never sees anything coming without her glasses.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, skevinp said:

So any of these might be good choices as your new favorite corps to “support”.

Maybe they will. I just want to see someone show leadership and confidence in a time of crisis.

By stating plans for 2021 that show a group is confident moving forward.

1 hour ago, fsthnds said:

Maybe they will. I just want to see someone show leadership and confidence in a time of crisis.

By stating plans for 2021 that show a group is confident moving forward.

Except that’s not what you really want. What you really want is them to say MMs offered position in 2020 will be honored in 2021.

5 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

But gee that’s not fair my darling child was going to try out for (corps name here) for 2021 but now there won’t be openings because they are extending contracts from 2020!

Signed,

Myopic Mandy

Sounds like a Karen...

5 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

Except that’s not what you really want. What you really want is them to say MMs offered position in 2020 will be honored in 2021.

mm155 just above said The Cadets said exactly that to the members on their webinar last week. 

5 hours ago, fsthnds said:

. Boston may not have announced but I hear they are doing the same.

Are you going after Boston in the same way? They haven't announced in publicly in a statement. Who really knows what they're going to do? 

I will never understand why so many people on here think they should be entitled to have the first shake at information that is meant for a corps' membership.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, MikeD said:

mm155 just above said The Cadets said exactly that to the members on their webinar last week. 

Well I guess that fixes THAT complaint!  Onto the next one I guess. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

FRIENDS ... I have 8 (1 has been sold) of these that were made by Stanbury Uniforms recently (the company I work for) for the wine tasting that has since been postponed.

You could receive one of these for a $500 donation at the gofundme link below and 100% of the proceeds will go directly to The Cadets (I will pay the shipping and handling personally). I will transfer the gofundme account to Denise and Justin when the campaign is finished.

They were styled after the last maroon and gold uniforms that were worn by the corps.

This is a great gift for any Cadet's home or office and a wonderful way of supporting the corps.

DONATE HERE - gf.me/u/xtn4vh

MAKE SURE you email me at ericsabach@gmail.com after you make your donation or PM me on FB, so I can get your address/shipping info.

90330175_10218223372909713_7967673871820

• Like 1

On 3/25/2020 at 11:37 PM, HbRJgdZHsbc said:

Anyone else watching Cadets staff and directors past and present unravel in Scott Litzenberg’s Facebook comment section?!?!

Missed this.