Cadets 2020

14 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Same here... also my family met your mom when she ran the Buccs souvie table back in the 70s. Still have my little stained glass Horn guy in Westshoremen colors (somewhere). Think she knew someone who did them so my mom ordered one

Dans family is Central PA drum corps royalty.

• Thanks 1

Enjoyed the Cadets update video - so nice to hear positivity and about basic topics us drum corps fans are interested in vs last years off season mumbo jumbo “updates” - the confidence I have in this set of folks is sky high 

and... a personal favorite- I’m so excited to hear they are bringing back the “blinkers” - aggressive elbows is my EVERYTHING 

merry Christmas everyone!

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Enjoyed the Cadets update video - so nice to hear positivity and about basic topics us drum corps fans are interested in vs last years off season mumbo jumbo “updates” - the confidence I have in this set of folks is sky high 

and... a personal favorite- I’m so excited to hear they are bring back the “blinkers” - aggressive elbows is my EVERYTHING 

I always hated elbows...until I left the corps, and realized how much I missed them. Things seem to be moving in the right direction for a change. I am having a lot more confidence in the corps given the staff they have this year. Here's to hoping I'm not let down. Happy Holidays! 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

and... a personal favorite- I’m so excited to hear they are bringing back the “blinkers” - aggressive elbows is my EVERYTHING 

Last year I was cautiously optimistic about the Cadets. This year I am optimistic! Merry Christmas sir.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

I always hated elbows...until I left the corps, and realized how much I missed them. Things seem to be moving in the right direction for a change. I am having a lot more confidence in the corps given the staff they have this year. Here's to hoping I'm not let down. Happy Holidays! 

Back in the day they‘d start adding the elbows and direction change step and it just added so much of a dynamic to velocity drill.