Cadets 2020

18 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

not true. 

What’s not true? Some of it or all of it? 
Yea borrowed money?  DCI threatened no compete? Negotiating repayment for past 4 months? A framework in place from DCI meetings? No green light yet (whatever that refers to)?  Asking for a friend.  Keeping positive thoughts for Cadets.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, exitmusic said:

YEA had to borrow money from DCI last year and DCI said hey unless you pay us back, you can't compete in 2020 and then they have been going back and forth trying to negotiate a deal and a repayment schedule for like four months. A lot happened at the DCI meetings and I guess there is a framework in place but it isn't completely GREEN LIGHTS yet.

Big if true.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

not true. 

Oh?  What is true?  That’s why all the speculation. Everyone wants to play “I have a secret.”  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, George Dixon said:

she has a ton... her full bio is right there on yea.org

I'm over all this back and forth - hopefully all these concerned folks will be donating and volunteering and back here in the thread complimenting the corps this summer. 

Trolls don't donate or volunteer. But they will be here this summer with their negative comments. That's what trolls do lol.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TwoValves said:

I'm comparing how hypocritical it sounds to say "Its none of anyone's business what is happening behind the scenes" when people chose to wildly speculate,  gossip and post outright lies about that situation, and now it's not even OK to wonder aloud what may be going on or why there is little info coming out from the org.  I would think the other situation would have warranted a lot less public questioning.  I don't recall anyone ever saying "Have you reached out to the board" when people asked about GH stories and rumors.

You need to step back for a while and relax and find something else to do for a week or two. Info will be released when they are ready not when you want it.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jonwoody said:

You need to step back for a while and relax and find something else to do for a week or two. Info will be released when they are ready not when you want it.

Trolls + the Borg gets you 166 pages. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, exitmusic said:

YEA had to borrow money from DCI last year and DCI said hey unless you pay us back, you can't compete in 2020 and then they have been going back and forth trying to negotiate a deal and a repayment schedule for like four months. A lot happened at the DCI meetings and I guess there is a framework in place but it isn't completely GREEN LIGHTS yet.

How about telling us your source of this information or are you just full of it trolling...again.?

2 minutes ago, HockeyDad said:

Trolls + the Borg gets you 166 pages. 

:fight:

2 hours ago, exitmusic said:

If it is true, I would not be surprised. Look at what they'd been through in the past few years. It's not something they can get over in a year. I just hope they figure out the entire situation and keep the corps thriving. Donation is key and I'll continue to donate. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Daave said:

Rabbit season

You’re despicable 

• Haha 1