Cadets 2020

18 hours ago, jazzertpt said:

There’s a bigger joke in there too besides Peterson, the relationship there professionally and personally 

Oh yes. 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, exitmusic said:

The Law Offices of DCP operate out of the back of a nail salon.

No they moved to a nice home in Texas 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

My question is why aren't you equally outraged by people who are suggesting people from other corps will be joining the cadets? 

Why is one rumor more okay than the other?

I support everyone chilling the #### out and waiting til next week

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

My question is why aren't you equally outraged by people who are suggesting people from other corps will be joining the cadets? 

Why is one rumor more okay than the other?

I don't like any of the rumors. I also don't have all day to spend on DCP being "equally outraged" to each and every post

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

you do realize by belittling the idea of believing the organization should be able to announce staff changes you are actually setting your own arbitrary morality code?

Wait, where did he directly belittle the organization’s method of deciding how they announce staff changes? I saw how he belittled some folks around here who seem to cry foul at some rumors being spread but look the other way or be totally fine with others. But nothing about how the organization itself announces these things. I missed that part. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, tesmusic said:

With Saul Goodman I’ve heard. Sorry mods if that needs to be removed, just heard a rumor he was practicing law again.

Baltimore's top ambulance chasers are Saiontz and Kirk. "If you have a phone, you have a lawyer!" :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

I support everyone chilling the #### out and waiting til next week

I think this mostly applies to all the ones #####ing about rumors being posted. People have been perfectly calm as they speculate who may or may not be leaving, any "conflict" in this thread is from the white knights jumping in 

• Thanks 2

54 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

I think this mostly applies to all the ones #####ing about rumors being posted. People have been perfectly calm as they speculate who may or may not be leaving, any "conflict" in this thread is from the white knights jumping in 

i'm #####ing about the over reaction by both sides.