Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, exitmusic said:

I'm told that the brass and visual caption heads are set. This is exciting.

I'm not sure who the new guard team is, but I know changes are being made.

I know the guard team, You give me the Brass and Visual and Ill give you the guard team... 

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So they are disgruntled and posted that for what reason? I guess Cadets made the right choice.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Glenn426 said:

I know the guard team, You give me the Brass and Visual and Ill give you the guard team... 

 

I know who won't be the guard team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, exitmusic said:

I'm told that the brass and visual caption heads are set. This is exciting.

I'm not sure who the new guard team is, but I know changes are being made.

I’m very excited for this brass team!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This all sounds exciting, but I am continually learning to save my excitement until August. 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

This all sounds exciting, but I am continually learning to save my excitement until August. 

exactly - we've had the rug pulled out from under us like 10 times in the last 11 years

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, George Dixon said:

Good god no one is blasting anyone

🙄

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

This all sounds exciting, but I am continually learning to save my excitement until August. 

Still is August.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.