Cadets 2020

14 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

Why serve someone a cake that's not completely finished? 

Maybe they're getting things finalized and presentable before they decide to let the cat out of the bag? 

Why people on here think they're entitled to know the inner workings of an organization when THEY think it's appropriate is beyond me. 

I would like to think that when the information is ready to be presented to the general public, they will do so. 

Until then, we have no choice but to just wait. 

I'm not asking for the gory details on the inner workings of the organization.

I also agree the YEA/the Cadets need to have their "ducks in row" before they go public.

However,I do feel that,since The Cadets are seeking donations from people like me,I am entitled to

some information on the financial "health" of the organization,before I send out the check.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, rpbobcat said:

I also agree the YEA/the Cadets need to have their "ducks in row" before they go public.

However,I do feel that,since The Cadets are seeking donations from people like me,I am entitled to

some information on the financial "health" of the organization,before I send out the check.

Then ask them instead of DCP

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dbc03 said:

Then ask them instead of DCP

I'm not asking DCP.

As has been posted here,until YEA/the Cadets issue something official,everything else is just supposition.

I'm just saying that,if YEA/the Cadets are seeking donations,donors are  entitled to information on the

the financial health of the organization.

As I'v posted before,I'm willing to wait for a public statement.

For some reason ,I think they'll issue their public statement,long before they  tell me what's going on.

Even if I promise to keep what they tell me  a secret.

All they are required to tell you is what the laws say they are. Anything other than that, is up to them when and what they release. Don't like it? Don't donate. 

25 minutes ago, inbetween said:

All they are required to tell you is what the laws say they are. Anything other than that, is up to them when and what they release. Don't like it? Don't donate. 

Yep, And let them know why...

Been there, done that with another corps...

58 minutes ago, cixelsyd said:

Great idea!  Let the organization know that your donation is contingent on their self-reported state of health.  Wonder what their response will be?  

Same as the responses here. Actually probably nicer. Here, anyone who dares ask a fairly innocuous question is labeled a Cadets hater, or anti - Cadets, by the usual suspects. 

Edited by HockeyDad

2 hours ago, rpbobcat said:

Ever heard of email?

https://yea.org/home/team

dbonfiglio@yea.org

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ykw said:

Ever heard of email?

https://yea.org/home/team

dbonfiglio@yea.org

As I posted,I'm sure,if I email them,and promise to keep it a secret,they'll tell me exactly what's going on,before they tell the rest of the world.

• Haha 1