Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, ranintothedoor said:

Just wondering... are Cavaliers 98 opener CG using 7' poles? 

And... 42" rifles EXIST?!?!? Whoa...

I want to say Cavs 98 used 8' poles (they were copper), but the silk was for a 6.5' pole.  42" guns do exist, but I haven't seen them used in forever!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, GUARDLING said:

One can not assume that whoever was successful even a few years ago let alone many years ago would stay the same, support the same things ,focus or prioritize the same, design the same. Plenty of examples

You're right. However, when was the last time Cadets used poles that high? '98? I know they didn't use them in 1999 or 2000. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

You're right. However, when was the last time Cadets used poles that high? '98? I know they didn't use them in 1999 or 2000. 

quite a while ago for sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think they’ll be okay! As ancient and out of it as they all are lol 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

I think they’ll be okay! As ancient and out of it as they all are lol 

some of the best designers have been around a very long time...Unless you mean the poles..lol

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, GUARDLING said:

some of the best designers have been around a very long time...Unless you mean the poles..lol

I mean the designers and teachers 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, ZachDrumCorps said:

Man that drumline was great

Guard was eye-popping, too. I remember going to the Cincinnati area for a show and watching the guard rehearse the BWBB ending (those silks!). It was mesmerizing. Over and over again. Calling out individuals who were mere millimeters off. I always switch to the guard cam on the DVD. 🤗

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Tad_MMA said:

Guard was eye-popping, too. I remember going to the Cincinnati area for a show and watching the guard rehearse the BWBB ending (those silks!). It was mesmerizing. Over and over again. Calling out individuals who were mere millimeters off. I always switch to the guard cam on the DVD. 🤗

THAT'S the Cadets guard I miss. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

REALLY wish Cadets would tackle the Ambient music genre. There are so many ballads that are just WAITING to be played. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.