Cadets 2020

39 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

9th

anyone with a brain is insinuating that and rightly so. I am refering to other stuff.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, George Dixon said:

Wow 

a lot of misinformation and rumors being posted here 

Some folks are going to learn the hard way that it doesn't matter what is rumor and what is truth.  Hope they have a sense of irony.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, jonwoody said:

I have a couple buddies with PTSD and they have a hard time functioning on a daily basis. I am wondering if the child was so affected as their parent says then how did he go right out and audition and march with Blue Knights with no major issues?? This still smells like a money grab lawsuit to me.

Most of George’s survivors marched for years or worked around him for years after what happened to them.   So many survivors stay around their abusers for years, PTSD. Or not. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, FTNK said:

So the majority response of DCPers to the 2018 incident is "didn't happen, they're out for money"? Coooool

I’m saying call it what is is, not what gets people riled up. And also, when parents send a rabble rousing email out to the entire corps and family members, that makes me suspicious.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, FTNK said:

So the majority response of DCPers to the 2018 incident is "didn't happen, they're out for money"? Coooool

I think you are confused. My post was in relation THIS year... 2019.. with the 2 minors.

2 hours ago, Spinning said:

Most of George’s survivors marched for years or worked around him for years after what happened to them.   So many survivors stay around their abusers for years, PTSD. Or not. 

My post had nothing to do with GH.  My buddies with PTSD weren't abused...you are a bit confused. My comments were in regard to the 2 minors this year.

2 hours ago, Spinning said:

No, that wasn’t it at all. 

So what was the reason then??

43 minutes ago, jonwoody said:

I think you are confused. My post was in relation THIS year... 2019.. with the 2 minors.

Why are we going around in circles on this? 

Edited by George Dixon