The Cavaliers 2020

2019 was something completely special. Actually, special is not the right word to use... I am sure Don would be proud of the corps and would be thrilled for them to look forward to the future. The railroad has been placed and now it depends on if they choose to stay on the right side of the tracks. 

Go get'em Cavies!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Congrats BD

• Confused 1

BAC indeed won guard tonight unlike last year

BD won percussion tonight, but not enough to overtake SCV

BD scored a 10 in perc achv tonight.

If you want to point a weakness in Bluecoats, it's the guard who scored 3rd and 4th in CG Substance/Content.

22 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I am already going through withdraws 

Me too... Thank you Hook'em for all of your excitement and positivity. 💚💚

There were a lot of audition interest cards requested at the Cavaliers booth this year. My son was over there handing them out and talking to fans, and he said interest was especially high from people that saw them on the Cali tour.  I absolutely LOVE the changes made over the last two years, and now with Monty - I have no doubt 2020 will be another great year! 🌈⚙️🌹

Edited by Fangirl71
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Fangirl71 said:

Me too... Thank you Hook'em for all of your excitement and positivity. 💚💚

There were a lot of audition interest cards requested at the Cavaliers booth this year. My son was over there handing them out and talking to fans, and he said interest was especially high from people that saw them on the Cali tour.  I absolutely LOVE the changes made over the last two years, and now with Monty - I have no doubt 2020 will be another great year! 🌈⚙️🌹

Thank you 🙂

Mr. Mast is one incredible person. From my experiences with him I could tell you that when he cares about something/someone he makes sure that things are at the highest standard possible. And he really does care for each person, so again, when I saw that The Cavaliers chose him to be the "guy".... well, A LOT of folks here in Houston were thrilled. Heck I went NUTS! A lot of folks in the Klein ISD school district liked him and they were probably more thrilled for him than he was for himself (at least what I heard from the grapevine). The corps is in excellent hands and I hope to someday work for him :). 

Anyway, I work at a store that is literally across the street from one of the Klein high schools.... I think I will swing by and see what their program is like this fall and I might as well see my old high school too (go KF! Eyes with pride like the golden eagle)