The Cavaliers 2020

On 8/10/2019 at 9:57 PM, Hook'emCavies said:

2019 was something completely special. Actually, special is not the right word to use... I am sure Don would be proud of the corps and would be thrilled for them to look forward to the future. The railroad has been placed and now it depends on if they choose to stay on the right side of the tracks. 

Go get'em Cavies!

Thank you for your positive encouragement to the Cavies and the dedicated fans. 

• Thanks 1

All I have to say is I want 2019 but more... and from what I’ve seen I know Cavaliers will give me just that. I see a gold medal in your future green machine if you put out more shows like this... BUT, don’t go off this years formula entirely. Take all the goodies from this season and make them the small bits for next year and put in even more to make a hell of a show. Always was a Cavs fan but this years show really made me remember why I love The Cavaliers.  

• Like 1

Just hear me out:

Greenland Machine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/15/2019 at 10:03 PM, N.E. Brigand said:

Just hear me out:

Greenland Machine.

Darn the Danes, for thwarting this plan.

• 4 months later...

This thread has been real quiet for a long while, so here’s something to get some discussion flowing. Here’s the first look at the 2020 Cavaliers Hornline via Kevin LeBoeuf https://www.facebook.com/823204450/posts/10157827742264451/?d=n

Edited by Rudy18

1 hour ago, Rudy18 said:

This thread has been real quiet for a long while, so here’s something to get some discussion flowing. Here’s the first look at the 2020 Cavaliers Hornline via Kevin LeBoeuf https://www.facebook.com/823204450/posts/10157827742264451/?d=n

I believe this was the Texas Call Back and the Chicago Call Back was in December. February camp should be the entire 2020 Cavaliers Hornline.