The Cavaliers 2020

53 minutes ago, GREENBLUE said:

I believe this was the Texas Call Back and the Chicago Call Back was in December. February camp should be the entire 2020 Cavaliers Hornline.

Yes, this was the Texas call back camp. Emails determining the final status for hornline members go out in a few days, and with how selective the Cavaliers have been with callbacks, I’m expecting most(*) brass auditionees here to at least have a good chance at an alternate spot.

Edited by Rudy18

• 2 weeks later...

I cant believe why this thread would be quiet at all.  We are talking about the Cavaliers!!  Not just their unquestioned greatness, but the legend and history of this corp speaks for itself.  In every drum corp season, I wait anxiously and with enormous anticipation because I know they will deliver on their best and worst day.  Starting watching this corp in 1969 believe it or not, and never been disappointed once.  Not only the last living male drum corp  (god bless Madison Scouts), but an image second to none.  Year after year the baddest of the bad out there doing it the best!   I love the Cavaliers, always did, always will.  Long live the Cavaliers!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wilder1966 said:

I cant believe why this thread would be quiet at all.  We are talking about the Cavaliers!!  Not just their unquestioned greatness, but the legend and history of this corp speaks for itself.  In every drum corp season, I wait anxiously and with enormous anticipation because I know they will deliver on their best and worst day.  Starting watching this corp in 1969 believe it or not, and never been disappointed once.  Not only the last living male drum corp  (god bless Madison Scouts), but an image second to none.  Year after year the baddest of the bad out there doing it the best!   I love the Cavaliers, always did, always will.  Long live the Cavaliers!!!

Heck yes! 

I am excitedly waiting for their show announcement. 😄

If anybody knows something about the Cavies '2020 show please bring it forward.  I am so excited about their 2020 season, and hope to say it exceeded my expectations. they always do. so please offer up what you can about the year ahead, i am all ears. 

3 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

Heck yes! 

I am excitedly waiting for their show announcement. 😄

Me too!  got a feeling they will come up with something all new and as always, something never been done before.  they are the kings!

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, wilder1966 said:

You know, some folks at Madison with their 65 pages and Cadets at 188 are probably a bit jealous of the quietness of the Cavaliers thread. 😀

Actually I thought the most exciting competition last year was between Crown, Cavies, and BAC and I wouldn’t be surprised to see it be the same this year.

• Like 1

Just watched their 2006 show Machine again last night.  OMG!  Creative, crisp, taunting show near perfection.  I miss the classic Cavalier uniform more than anything. 

15 minutes ago, wilder1966 said:

Just watched their 2006 show Machine again last night.  OMG!  Creative, crisp, taunting show near perfection.  I miss the classic Cavalier uniform more than anything. 

2006 is also one of my favorite shows...hands down. My all time favorite is still their 1989 show Gloria. That show holds a special place for me. I decided to march Drum Corps after seeing it.

And BTW...I miss the "classic uniforms" of every corps : (

• Like 2