The Cavaliers 2020

On 2/2/2020 at 9:22 AM, Fleur-de-Matt said:

2006 is also one of my favorite shows...hands down. My all time favorite is still their 1989 show Gloria. That show holds a special place for me. I decided to march Drum Corps after seeing it.

And BTW...I miss the "classic uniforms" of every corps : (

Me too.  1989 was my first viewing of the Cavaliers, and still one of my absolute favorites.  

Mike

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I  agree with the Cavies championship bidding, They should be in top form this year with great staffing, and some new talent 

on board from a troubled organization.     I've been a Cavalier fan since all the way back to 1969,  and know to expect them to always

rise to the competition with their own brand of entertainment.   I am also proud that they maintain their identity, and traditions with

no apologies to the politically correct.  Maybe others will learn something from the Cavaliers, but most likely wont.   Long live Cavaliers!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, wilder1966 said:

I  agree with the Cavies championship bidding, They should be in top form this year with great staffing, and some new talent 

on board from a troubled organization.     I've been a Cavalier fan since all the way back to 1969,  and know to expect them to always

rise to the competition with their own brand of entertainment.   I am also proud that they maintain their identity, and traditions with

no apologies to the politically correct.  Maybe others will learn something from the Cavaliers, but most likely wont.   Long live Cavaliers!!

Yeeeeees!

GO GREEN MACHINE!

• 2 weeks later...

Great article and video up on Dci.org. 
should be an exciting season, members and staff seem pumped for the process/product (especially the ballad). Just at a glance, the members look very mature compared to some of the other corps, I know that’s usually the case for the top corps, but it seems apparent. Also good to hear that they’ve had a lot of retention as well as new members that have come from other corps. Can’t wait for show announcements!!!

• Thanks 2

On 3/4/2020 at 9:39 AM, GREENBLUE said:

Great article and video up on Dci.org. 

Cavaliers zeroing, aiming high in 2020